Boat berths available to restaurant guests
The restaurant’s guests can use all the berths on both sides of the restaurant and guest pier on the north side of the restaurant, except for the berths with a boom. The depth of the pier is 2 m, the depth of the outer third is 3-4 m. Anchoring to the buoys and the bow or aft to the pier. During off-peak times, side-mooring is also possible.
If the Restaurant and guest berths are full, restaurant guests can also moor at the following places on the west side of Pyysaari’s Main Pier: Side berths 23-28 (at the south end of the main pier, depth 2.5 m).
You must leave the restaurant’s guest berhs 0.5 hours after the restaurant closes or reserve a guest berth and make a payment.
Overnight stay at guest berth
You can combine a restaurant visit with an overnight stay at Pyysaari self-service guest berths. Note! The gate to the mainland is basically only open during the restaurant’s opening hours. Book and pay below for a overnight guest boat berth.
Moving in the dock area is always at your own risk! The master of the boat is also responsible for his crew. Unnecessary movement is not permitted. Movement is not safe, especially when moving boats and masts. Always walk carefully in the dock area and keep a sufficient safety distance of at least 20 m to moving masts and especially to transfer cables, boat landing and lifting sled and it’s cable. Also keep a sufficient safety distance of at least 20 m to the mast crane when it is operated. It is safest to go around the dock building from its east and south sides.
Book a guest berth in Pyysaari
Pyysaari is the home port of HTPS, with approx. 15 2-3 m deep berths for self-service overnight stay. Fastening: Stern to buoy, bow to pier. Self service. The island’s gate to the mainland is basically only open during the restaurant’s opening hours. Protection: In all winds, there can be found a sheltered place for boats that have paid the overnight fee.
- Reserve a guest berth using the form below.
- Pay €15/night for a guest berth in advance or immediately (0.5 hours) after your arrival with MobilePay number 22500 recipient Helsingin Työväen Pursiseura or account HTPS FI48 8000 1100 1192 89. Message in the field: “guest berth + date + boat registration number”. The payment must be paid by 20:00 on the day of arrival. Be prepared to show the proof of payment to the night guard. You must leave the guest berth by 3 pm on the day of departure.
- Mooring to the buoys of the restaurant and guest pier, stern to buoy, bow to pier.
- You can stay overnight and use the restaurant’s services at the restaurant and guest pier. There is also a shower, toilet, electricity (not in the restaurant and guest pier), septic tank emptying, mast crane (separate charge), water and a barbecue area.
- Sauna. Overnight boat. When you have paid the overnight stay fee, a self-heated wood sauna can be reserved for a fee depending on the reservation status. You can see the reservation status of the sauna in the booking calendar. You can inquire about the reservation here.
- Pay the sauna fee of €20/hour when booking, before the start of the sauna shift, with Mobile Pay at number 22500 to Helsinki Workers’ Pursiseura or to the account HTPS FI48 8000 1100 1192 89. Message in the field: “sauna + boat registration number”.
- Be prepared to show the proof of payment to the night guard.
- The user of the sauna takes care of the chopping of the wood.
- Clean up after yourself, take away the trash when you leave and leave the sauna in at least as clean a condition as when you came.
More information contact Harbour Master firstname.lastname@example.org